Saturday 14 September 2013

Oh dear....

Less than 6 days! It is already mid-day of the 6th day before the exam. And suddenly I have developed this aversion to studying. No, it is not that I had some affinity for that, so as to say, but right now even the mere thought of studying makes me nauseous. I am feeling totally blue. I couldn't sleep whole night. And in morning too slept for only 2 and half hours. Damn all that coffee that I drink. Coming back to reading, am totally confused now what to do. A part of me says read everything while another part says that read only the previous questions asked. But I guess now, there is time for neither. And it is dilemma which is keeping me farther away from the books. Somewhere I feel that this is the second trial, who cares about me? Exam is just going to be a formality. But then knowing my department, it wouldn't be the case. I can't fail this time or I wouldn't be able to face the world. I hate this feeling of helplessness. I cant study. I cant. I just cant.

Oh by the way the nightmares are back. I am quite surprised that this time they took so long to come.I don't remember what I dreamt today but it must have been something bad because I didn't wake up feeling good. One more thing to deal with, when already my hands are full with so many things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment