Wednesday 4 September 2013

Meandering thoughts @ 4 a.m. (II)

Some body please come around and give a nice kick on my rear. I really deserve that. It is almost 5 in the morning and am still awake whiling away my time on internet. Also I had promised myself not to log in to my Facebook account till the exams get over. The reason? All those happy and lucky people who have been successful posting status updates and pictures, really gets my goat. I mean I am not jealous of anyone. But I just get upset at the miserable state of my life. Otherwise on personal aspect everything is fine, God's mercy. Got really great parents, awesome wife and the cutest kid, what more does one ask for? I agree that half of the misery is brought upon me by myself. Still, specially the news about other people marching ahead in professional life just throws me off the track. I should be studying and not wasting my time on such trivial matters. But I just cant seem to get things right. Life is all too messed up. I need to break out. I hate everything. I hope to get some sleep before I get back to reading. And yes, I will stay away from Facebook, it just messes up my mind. I hate that. Oh God, I need HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment