Tuesday 17 September 2013

Day 4 (horrible day)

Today was horrible. Too painful for me to write about it here. Something happened that really left me hurting and sad. Let us just say it was like a blast from the past. And one thing reminded of the other and suddenly the floodgates of misery and depression were opened. I slept for most of the day. Read only for one hour today. Ended up hurting everyone around me. Does that make me bad? Cause I am not a bad person. I really do care about people around me. But right now am in such a terrible place, that I just cant see beyond myself. Still that does not make me good. Am bad, very bad, I guess.

And yeah, looking at the state of things right now, my previous post Failure. An Inspiration?  sounds sort of redundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment