Thursday 19 September 2013

Day 2 (same old, same old)

Here we are standing on the threshold of the exams. And yet reading nothing. Why? you may ask. Well, it is because I JUST CAN'T STUDY. That is it. I feel that the hard drive of my tiny little brain is overloaded and is about to crash. And we don't really want that, do we? So here I am, with my misery full galore. Even wifey decided to use up her leave for the oncoming holidays and instead come home to support me or rather ensure that I run away from exam. How pathetic am I? So another day went by and I didn't touch the books. I find them revolting and I cant help it. Everyone around me is upset and stressed out because of me and that includes my in-laws. I really don't mean to hurt them all, but then I cant help it either. I tried so hard for so long but now somebody has to understand me. Nobody does that. God Please help me. Only you can get me out of this mess. I promise to be nice human being, but just for once I need to clear this exam. Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment