Thursday 5 September 2013

Day 16 (what the hell am I doing???)

A total goner. Absolutely did nothing whole day except watching TV. Diet wise things under control.

Change of plans. I am finally abandoning the schedule I put up previously. Things have spiraled out of control. Back to the old modus operandi. I am going to prepare only the old questions from the previous years papers. God willing if I have extra time, I will throw a random glance at the remaining stuff. Thats it. And I also might give up on reading for the practical stuff. I am cornered. It is now Flight or Fight time.

Total 15 days left.
8 days for the Gastro-intestinal system
1 day for Thyroid
1 day for Breast
1 day for Vascular surgery
1 day to revise Genito-urinary system
3 days for the General Surgery.

That is it.
Last Attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment