Saturday 7 September 2013

Day 13 ( the beginning)

Very unusual of me to post at the beginning of the day. I agree. Okay, so yesterday I slept early, (now I know that 2 a.m. is not early, but believe me sweeties, considering the past few days, it is.) and today I woke up early 7 a.m. to be precise. Had my breakfast and then sat down to study. And then, at present that is, am totally sleepy. Everything appears blurred, my head is heavy and spinning and nothing is getting registered in my mind it seems. But I have to practice doing this because the exams this time are in the morning at 10 a.m. and  I will have to leave at least by 7.30 a.m. So in fact I will have to practice getting up even earlier. And yeah I forgot to wear my glasses, so that explains the blur.Yawn. I think I will catch some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment