Tuesday 10 September 2013

Day 10 (Screwed!!!)

Only 9 days remain now. Today was the usual. slept till 2 p.m. Am I sick or something, I just cant get out of the bed. Finally I dragged myself out of bed, still i didn't start reading till 5 p.m. How stupid can I be? I am really short of time now. I have got nothing prepared. Shit!!! Colossal shit!!! I am reading only important topics. And that is not how it is done. In fact I had read much more last time! And still I failed (for reasons right or wrong, I don't care at this moment). What am I going to do this time? It is bad, really bad. Now things have gone past repair. It is not even do or die. Not enough time for 'do'. Why am I such an ass. I ruined all the chances I got. And my weight watching has gone for a toss. I really don't bother about that right now. Everything else in on the back burner till this exam charade gets over. I need strength.
Sorry for such brief and whiny posts. Can't help it till exams. Promise I will do better irrespective of the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment