Friday 13 September 2013

And here we are........

So only 7 days left. Not even complete 7 days. It reminds of the last time when I had moved back to my college from my home or was rather forced to move. Only 7 days were remaining and so much was left to read. It is like I am staring into the past with a very vivid image right before my eyes. And it is scary. I don't know what am i going to do? Only 7 days left! Now there is no scope to postpone reading any topic. I have already messed up all that I could have. Anything more and it would be a suicide. Oh God, lets not use that word, it has been darting in and out of my mind since one week. but don't worry I won't do it or anything else stupid this time. I just want to pass, get my degree and get job. I don't care how low paying job I get but I just want to stand on my own feet and stop depending on  my dad. And I would prefer a teaching job. I love teaching students. Wish me all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment